Expert Interview: Albert Whitley, Director of Experience Design & VoC at The Hartford
Albert Whitley, the Director of Experience and VoC at The Hartford, leads the transformation of complex business and customer challenges into memorable, winning digital experiences while improving business economics. Albert is a design leader with over 17 years of experience in creating beautiful and innovative digital experiences and he was a keynote at Experience Design Week last February 25-27 at The Oxford Hotel in Denver.
Albert's keynote focused on why having a diverse design team is the foundation to success. Ahead of his keynote, we interviewed Albert for his insights on the following:
- Why experience design is important
- When he recognized the need to build and train a culturally sensitive team
- Narrowing the gap between the brand and the customer
- How a lack of diversity affects a brand
- What diversity and inclusion means to him
To get a copy of this interview sent to you directly, contact us here.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.