The Design & Innovation sector addresses the umbrella discipline for the creation, optimization, and execution of customer experiences. This guide will help solution providers in this sector discover how we highlight holistic service design including the fuzzy front end of innovation, design thinking, systems thinking, journey mapping, physical and digital experience design, change management, and business process improvement.
Get a feel for the people that will be attending the event in February, with our expected attendee snapshot. Whether you work in experience design, innovation, human factors engineering or customer experience in your organization, this conference will deliver you immediately applicable value.
This Report explores the issues and strategies executives must prioritize as they work to make the customer experience a more integral part of their businesses. How can they build a framework that allows customer experience teams to deliver the best results for their business? How can they secure C-suite support for key customer contact initiatives?
- The 4 most urgent customer experience demands and investments
- The #1 way to connect with customers, employees and fellow executives
- How to overcome challenges related to customer data, regulations, digital transformation and brand reputation
- Steps to become a more “mobile” enterprise
- 3 priorities for contact center technology
- How to unite the business on customer experience strategy
At Experience Design Week this February 25-27, learn about experience design best practices from industry leaders with sessions targeted to both your specific function and sophistication of organizational experience design implementation. Leverage networking opportunities with the experience design community and get exposed to top consultancies and learn about how they can support your initiative.
Expert speakers include:
- Cindy Chastain, SVP, Customer Experience & Design, Mastercard
- Monica Tisminesky, Design Leader, Restaurant Design Innovation, Chick-fil-A
- Paul Sheetz, Director of Experience Design, Optum
- Albert Whitley, Director of Experience Design and Voice of Customer, The Hartford
- David Schell, VP, Global Experience and Design, Pearson
- Koji Pereira, Sr. UX Lead, Google
- Robin Beers, PhD, SVP, Customer Insights and Experience Design, Wells Fargo
- and more!
View our full agenda to see what we have planned.
Are you serious about reducing customer effort? Do you truly honor customer preferences? Are you honestly committed to omnichannel engagement?
You need not address those questions with words. The true answer lies in the quality of your digital customer experience.Customers of all demographics engage heavily in digital, which means it is where they will likely have their first encounter with your brand. Are you making a good impression? Not many can answer that question in the affirmative, but this report will make you one of the fortunate few. It will reveal how to create a customer-centric and business-centric digital customer experience. Topics include:
- The biggest digital CX challenges
- Five ways to make digital interactions more customer-centric
- Three signs that you're doing "omnichannel" correctly
- Why digital leads to better customer intelligence
- The connection between digital engagement, journey mapping and customer intent
- How to create a "win-win" digital strategy